Monday, August 22, 2011

I finally found my way back....

Hi Friends!

I have been away from my blog for quite some time and have forgotten how to navigate it. LOL  The summer is winding down and the nights are cooling off nicely in Ohio with the days remaining sunny and warm.  I would say this has to be my most favorite time of year.  The last few months have been filled with "one of those kind of days" quite often.  I have done  some crafting but not a lot.  I am learning and growing and watching and listening to my fellow crafters.  I have been participating in a monthly box swap on facebook hosted by Jade Moore - Jaded Studios.  I have met so many kind, encouraging and talented friends there.

My next goal for my blog is to figure out how to posted pictures and videos.  Wish me luck!  If anyone has any helpful hints, please share.  Thanks and have a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment